As an Applications Specialist you will be providing 1st and 2nd level application support to internal business stakeholders, across core business systems. This is a hands-on role providing a blend of project and application support responsibilities across several business system implementations.
- Provide business & technical support for core business applications
- Work with business units to assist in the resolution of support requests
- Investigate, troubleshoot, document application support issues & incidents
- Gather, document requirements for application enhancements & improvements
- Liaise with internal & 3rd party technical teams to deliver on application support requests
- Conduct user acceptance testing on support issues
- Primary contact/ help desk for systems and process queries
- Responsible for inputting, updating and maintaining the data integrity of central records
- Be a “super-user” of the Business Systems with a strong understanding of the relevant operations, procedures and policies in order to assist all users in their day to day routines as part of the Central Support Unit
- Provide applications training to business users
- Provide project support to portfolio of in-flight projects
- Contribute to process improvements
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You’ll have prior experience in an application support role, have excellent verbal and written communications and have worked with service desk applications and service management environments. As well as:
- Understanding or relational databases, dataflows, and data analysis
- Demonstrated experience in application support, systems analysis
- ITIL Foundations (desirable but not essential)
- Prior experience in applications testing (desirable but not essential)
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and development are underpinned by our core values. We encourage and support others and celebrate shared success. We encourage curiosity, innovation and creative thinking, taking ownership of own our actions and commitments, ensuring we focus on delivering the highest quality experience for our employees.